The iPod that can talk back.

Now that sound interesting from interaction design point of view.
Anything apple always excites you first, doesn't it?
but then I got back into really thinking about it.
What is it trying to tell me.
When I read through the details, I found that the controls are integrated into the string of the earbud. Now thats not convenient. Ear buds usually last a few months. THen you would like to replace them. The earbuds with control might be costlier then the ones without controls.
Ofcourse there are good points as well. 4GB for USD 80 is a good price for such a device.
The introduction of the talk back feature really brings a DJ/RJ into the iPod.
More interesting for me is that it prepares the mainstream users for the Audio UI. This might be just the begining to get voice controlled user interfaces into the mainstream products.
No comments:
Post a Comment